Newcomers to Grace Church are warmly invited! Held on the second Sunday of each month in the Reception Room at 12:30 pm, each class will discuss how to become a member of Grace Church, as well as a variety of special topics (this month: Spiritual Practices). We suggest that you attend at least three classes throughout the year, as a way to get acquainted with the clergy, meet other newcomers, and grow in your faith.
- APR 28-30 – LIFT UP THINE EYES Kick-Off Weekend!
- APR 30 – THE PENDULUM SWINGS: A History of Organs at Grace Church – THE SUNDAY FORUM @10 AM
- Saturday, May 6th – Next HABITAT FOR HUMANITY/GRACE CHURCH BUILD DAY!
- MAY 14 – NEWCOMERS’ CLASS
- CAMPAIGN DISCERNMENT – STRENGTHENING OUR PRESENCE, SECURING OUR FUTURE